Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you guys may know i currently have the car up for sale,

im giving it about 4 weeks to let the car sell before striping the car out and putting it back to stock and trading it in

i would like to have a potential buyers lined up when the time comes,

this is a stellar deal for the money,

whats up for sell as a package deal only !

19”x8.5 Avanti rotary forged wheels “lighter than the factory 18” wheels”
235/35/19 firestone all-season tires, 75% tread left $2,000.000

PB brakes custom coilovers, upgraded pillow mounts and camber plates, 18 way adjustable car is lowered approximately 1.5” and has a lifetime alignment on it. $1,500.00

IPD 25mm rear sway bar upgrade $275.00

K&n drop in air filter $75.00

The factory struts, sway bar, and air filter are included in sale.

Total invested into upgrades $3,850.00

what i will need,
i will need your good condition factory OEM wheels and tires, "direct swap out"
a shop in the east orlando location to change out the coilovers and sway bar,

asking price $1,600.00 firm !!!! and you will have to pay the shop to do the labor swap out.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
So I'm guessing your local buyer fell through? Still interested in the sway bar and have Paypal ready, if you're unable to move everything as one unit.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Which Advanti wheels do you have? The HY Hybris? Did you special order them rotary forged because the Advanti website says they are flow formed..? You'd probably be better off selling each piece separately. Would be interested in the wheels/tires if you decide to go that route.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry flow formed wheel,

and the are the hybris i think,

its enough headache striping the car let alone piece by piece,

first choice sell it as is then part it as a package, if the person doesnt want a certainthing part he can resell it,

·
Registered
173 Posts
FYI the K&N filter new is 50-55 so you may want to lower the price if you want to sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
191 Posts
as you guys may know i currently have the car up for sale,

im giving it about 4 weeks to let the car sell before striping the car out and putting it back to stock and trading it in

i would like to have a potential buyers lined up when the time comes,

this is a stellar deal for the money,

whats up for sell as a package deal only !

19"x8.5 Avanti rotary forged wheels "lighter than the factory 18" wheels"
235/35/19 firestone all-season tires, 75% tread left $2,000.000

PB brakes custom coilovers, upgraded pillow mounts and camber plates, 18 way adjustable car is lowered approximately 1.5" and has a lifetime alignment on it. $1,500.00

IPD 25mm rear sway bar upgrade $275.00

K&n drop in air filter $75.00

The factory struts, sway bar, and air filter are included in sale.

Total invested into upgrades $3,850.00

what i will need,
i will need your good condition factory OEM wheels and tires, "direct swap out"
a shop in the east orlando location to change out the coilovers and sway bar,

asking price $1,600.00 firm !!!! and you will have to pay the shop to do the labor swap out.

You can buy your original wheels back from me for what you sold them to me for....$1200.00.

Your original ad read...

18" volvo s60 r design wheels for sale,

guys i am putting these up for sale.

new wheels on order and should be here this week

these are from a 2012 volvo r design 18x8 tires are new with only 6 months of use maybe 4k used on them.

tires are p6

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp…

235-35-18

they are in mint condition 1 wheel has very minor curb scratch nothing you can really see.

must be picked up in east orlando

tires alone were around $700.00

asking $1100.00 obo

prefer local pick up, shipping will be a pain and expensive.

located in east orlando florida

In reality what I received was 3 previously damaged and repaired wheels and one with a noticeable curb rash. They have been sitting in my garage since the day I received them. Show me the money solar and they are yours again.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jim robbins in reality you got a great deal and no they were not repaired! you saw over a dozen close up pics, the curb scratch was mentioned in the add along with pics !

you really have to stop with the negative comments I even offered for you to ship them back but you refused, !

also you paid $1,000.00 for them not $1,200.00 I went way above and beyond for you to ship them because you insisted on them, I preferred a local buyer,

you paid $200.00 to ship them and paypal fee's I spent 2 hours packing and protecting the wheels.

also spent another $30.00 in boxes, tape, and shrink wrap,

the tires alone were brand new at a cost of around $700.00

if your still unhappy after a year of complaining , again ship them back and I will return your $1,000.00 !

·
Registered
191 Posts
jim robbins in reality you got a great deal and no they were not repaired! you saw over a dozen close up pics, the curb scratch was mentioned in the add along with pics !

you really have to stop with the negative comments I even offered for you to ship them back but you refused, !

also you paid $1,000.00 for them not $1,200.00 I went way above and beyond for you to ship them because you insisted on them, I preferred a local buyer,

you paid $200.00 to ship them and paypal fee's I spent 2 hours packing and protecting the wheels.

also spent another $30.00 in boxes, tape, and shrink wrap,

the tires alone were brand new at a cost of around $700.00

if your still unhappy after a year of complaining , again ship them back and I will return your $1,000.00 !
In reality James Sterman , you offered me $50.00 and immediately retracted the post. I complained to you ONCE and then gave you the benefit of the doubt that you were just not very observant. Yes the wheels have been repaired, they are still sitting in my garage because I will not put them on my car in their present condition. Trust you again....not gonna happen.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Closing this thread down for two reasons. First, OP already put his items in the for sale listings and they do not belong here, and second, this is clearly going nowhere positive.

-DWBF1
S60/V60 mod

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.