SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a full set of Door cards, Passenger, Driver, Rear seats and rear bench with bolsters. The whole thing. I also have the 05 Center console armrest.

This is my current interior from my mint 2004 S60R. SO it's still installed in my car, not pulled out. There are some very minor nicks and scratches here are there, but overall the leather and interior is in excellent condition.

No crazy apparel in the car, no jeans and sharp objects, no pets or kids ever, and no eating! I condition these seats every season with a heavy dose of Lexol (let soak for an hour), i've also did the Leatherique treatment about a year ago. Most of the scratches and current condition is caused by the prevous owner. Here are my ratings for the interior, and those that know me, I'm meticulous on the condition of things.

Driver seat: 8/10
Main left bolster has a bit of fading, the stitching is a bit worn and the bolster padding underneath has given way a bit for the leather to become a bit loose. Probably one of the nicest used driver seats you'll see. Other than that, no scratches.

Passenger Seat: 8.5/10
There are a few scratches on the center panel of the seat that I've touched up, you can see what was left of the scratches in certain lighting, but not very noticeable. Other than the scratches, the seat is in mint condition.

Rear Bench: 9.5/10
Near perfection, No scratches. Where the .5 went? Not sure.

Rear Seat backing with headrests/ armrest: 9.5/10
Leather has some indentations from being pulled down(when moving stuff). Does not include center console (obviously), just the leather portion.

Rear Side Bolsters Left and right: 9.5/10
Near perfection, No scratches, never had kids or pets at the back.

05 Center console Armrest: 9/10
Got this used with the center console. Some minor leather cracks from lack of conditioning, in it's previous life.

Door cards:
Front Driver: 8.5/10 Some wear from the elbow, aluminum trim has some dents in it. Small puncture of the vinyl card near front dash area (when door is closed, you can't really see it). Leather is in great condition, no fading.
Front Passenger: 10/10 Perfect.
Left Rear Passenger: 9.5/10 Small nicks in the leather near handle, not noticeable.
Right Rear Passenger: 8.5/10 Vinyl door panel has a few indentations and scratches near the B pillar.

Letting the interior go for $1000 for the entire set. Not going to sell these in pieces. Also looking for someone local if possible, but willing to ship if necessary. I'm putting this out there as I'm interested in purchasing a set of interior that's near flawless to replace mine.

Pictures to come of the all the interior pieces.

PM me for details

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What are you replacing it with??
Nothing special, just another set of Nordcap that's slightly better than mine. :) Oh and I'm also interested in Atacama, as a few people who have contacted me of a few sets that's available. But, I need a set that's up to my standards.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Nothing special, just another set of Nordcap that's slightly better than mine. :) Oh and I'm also interested in Atacama, as a few people who have contacted me of a few sets that's available. But, I need a set that's up to my standards.
I have low standards, care to share the links to those who contacted you about the Atacama? :)

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have low standards, care to share the links to those who contacted you about the Atacama? :)
sorry, secret for now. I honestly haven't seen the pictures yet, so if I pass, it's all yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts