SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Feeler ad: 01-04 Center console, cup compartment, and console acc.

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  fallenfenix87 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I just replaced my center console in my R with the 05+ alum. trimmed variety.

Before doing so I had considered just replacing the cupholder compartment as its side-folding door had been broken off by the previous owner. So I have a new cupholder compartment in the box I'm not using.

So, there are a few things for sale, but I'm not sure if a few are even "sellable" as in people would want them.

-The replacement cupholder with gliding door is new in box, never installed. I payed $110 +shipping for it. I'd be willing to let it go for $100 shipped. It is the gray colored variety. Can post pics if necessary.

-The center console is available. It's kind of dirty, and isn't in the best shape. It's free if you come pick it up. I'm in zipcode 20170. The side slats are included. I'm not sure it's worth anything, so make an offer if you're not local. I just feel bad throwing it away :p

-The parking brake boot is also available, as the 05+ consoles have a different attachment piece. The leather is in great shape, but it just needs a good cleaning. Make an offer.

If you're local to me, we can discuss prices sans shipping. Paypal is my preferred method of payment unless you're local :D.

If I don't get any bites here, these will be going on craigslist.

Thanks!!

See less See more
#3 ·
YHPM!

#4 ·
Where did you get the 05 trim?

#5 ·
You have to search ebay for them. They pop up occasionally as R's get wrecked and parted out. I got lucky and got mine for $200. If your local junkyard has an R or two in it, you could check it out and see if it fits...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.