SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Post some freaking pics already Russy! Sad to see this baby for sale before you even modded the thing. As they say where I'm from, you don't know what you had until its gone... Please get a C63!

As for the car, I can tell you it is in excellent condition and driven like a pu.ssy 98% of the time!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heres a starting point, more pictures to come, note photo was taken with a fish eye so it looks a bit distorted

(Car on the right)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey, do you live near the Hampton s? I am in northern Jersey and am looking for a V70R. I want one. I don't really get a feeler sale? Do you want to sell or not? Sorry not trying to be inconsiderate I legitimately don't know. Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
More pics -- inside and out -- are needed! people are looking to buy -- if you post pics, you'll get offers.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I always understood "Feeler" as, I'm not desperate to sell the car so, but if the right offer comes then I'll move it. So it doesn't really fit in to the "I want to sell this car" and "I dont want to sell this car" so....feeler...as in putting some feelers out there to see if people are interested in the price or not. More pictures to come this week.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Surprised it hasn't sold. Great price for what looks like a great car

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ill try to post more pictures within the week, and a few more interior per the request of a PM

·
Registered
72 Posts
Why couldn't this be manual?...:mad:*shakes fists to the sky* I'd be all over this GLWS

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hahaha nice try.... Bump for an 07' R under 10k

1 - 20 of 22 Posts