SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm the original owner of this S40, purchased from Stillman Volvo in West Chester, PA.
All Scheduled Maintenance was completed there with records.

Looking to sell Late July because my wife and I are expecting our first child and she will be leaving her work, so we don't need this car...sadly, this means i'll be driving her Accord instead.

Asking Around $11,000

I think a FWD 6 Speed Manual with the T5 engine is pretty rare...there was also talk of it being a little quicker than the AWD.

Everything works...all mechanical and electrical are fine.
Clean Car never been smoked in.

General info:

- 77,500 miles
- FWD
- Manual 6 speed
- Dark Grey/Black T Tec Inside
- Select Package - Powered Moon Roof, Premium Speakers with 6CD Changer, Auto Dual Zone Climate
- Convenience Package - Compass, Homelink Remote, Auto Dim Mirror, extra outlet in trunk, Grocery Bag holder.
- Climate Package - Heated Seats, Rain Sensing Wipers, Headlight Cleaners
- 17" Sagitta Wheels

Completely Stock, except for rear Brake pads...they needed to be replaced so they currently have EBC Red Stuff Ceramic Brake Pads

Accident/Damage -

Front Quarter panel was replaced Feb 2004, because it got clipped by the grate hanging off the back of the dump truck, while parked.
No mechanical damage, just scratches on the panel.

1 small ding in the front driver door...can barely see it.

A few Scratches on the back bumper, that you can't see unless you are within a couple feet.

Very normal wear and tear on a 7 year old car.

Any Questions, feel free to ask....but like I said, I'll need this car at least until late July after my wife stops working....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts