SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CHANGED TO FOR SALE! NOT A FEELER ANYMORE!!! IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED POST A REPLY

Located in Warren, Michigan 48091.

My name is Misbahur and you can reach me at [email protected] or call me at 313-871-1702 or just reply to this post.

I've owned my V70 for about 2 years now and its been great and I've had no issues with it whatsoever. It is super reliable. It has an automatic transmission (I can't drive stick). The exterior is Metallic Dark Blue and the interior is Beige/Light Sand colored. I'm thinking of getting a new car and was wondering how much I'd get for my current one. I haven't really taken care of the outside, but inside is clean and the engine has been taken care of great. I'm the third owner and here's the VIN: YV1SW61T532328178 The car is loaded with every option except for fog lights to my knowledge. The exterior has a lot of little dents and one pretty large one on the passenger rear door. The paint has a lot of little scratches and the paint is not in very good condition. No rust at all though. By the way the mileage is about 141k but it'll be rising since it's my daily driver. Thanks for looking!

Here's a link to some pictures of my car:
http://imgur.com/a/SpLxP/#0
If the link is broken please tell me! I can't post pics in the thread since they are too high resolution.

If anyone is interested, just shoot an offer and reply to the post!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just got my DIM replaced yesterday by Xemodex. Current milage on the car is 146k. Going to fix the mirror in a few days for good (yeah I see that the tape is very unsightly)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody's interested? It is now officially for sale! I was looking for around $4000, that's pretty much my low. Don't worry the car will likely be fixed up soon if still no one is interested. I don't think that the price is too much.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
291 Views and not a single reply? Come on this car has perfect mechanics, just need a little TLC on the OUTSIDE. The interior isn't shabby either. I don't think I'm asking too much. $4000!

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Depending on the condition of the exterior, it could be about right or it could be way too much.
The reason is that it's more or less an orphan, not many (at least here, on a Volvo enthusiast website) want a non turbo wagon, (sorry).

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, I understand. I kept the car and removed my ads (I got quite a few interested buyers on craigslist, but I decided to keep the car a long time ago). Can mods please remove this thread? Sorry for the bump...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts