SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 18x8" nebula replica wheels that i purchased last summer for use on my 98 V70. These are a replica of the factory BBS wheel offered on the S60. They only saw the summer for use. Tread is in awesome shape, as well as the wheels themselves. no bends, or blemishes. They are 18x8" and have a 67.1mm center bore. I don't recall the offset of the top of my head, but they do mount up over an R caliper without spacers.

Not completely sold on selling these, but i could use the garage space, and wouldn't mind the money putting towards our wedding. I also would prefer to see these get mounted on someones car instead of collecting dust in my garage.

These normally do not fit the volvo center caps, but i have customized a set of ironman caps to fit perfectly.

Center caps and hub centric rings included.

Wheels located in Attleboro MA
Asking 680 OBO for wheels and tires

Tires are:
235-40-18 Nexen N3000 Tires

Wheel Specs:
WHEEL SIZE: 18x8
WHEEL OFFSET: 38
BOLT PATTERN: 5-108
HUB SIZE: 67.1
BACK SPACING: 6
would like to avoid shipping, but will consider at buyers expense.

-Sam
[email protected]

·
Registered
332 Posts
May ask what tires are included ?

Thanks...:)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May ask what tires are included ?

Thanks...:)

Sorry about that, it took me a while to go back through my previous emails to find the order slip.

Tires are:
235-40-18 Nexen N3000 Tires

oh and a bit more info on the wheels:
WHEEL SIZE: 18x8
WHEEL OFFSET: 38
BOLT PATTERN: 5-108
HUB SIZE: 67.1
BACK SPACING: 6

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Free bump for good pricing considering someone will get tires, too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Would you be willing to part with the tires and not wheels, selling them separately. Need new tires for my 18'' pegs.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would prefer to ride out the interest that i have gotten on the wheels and tires as a package. I will let you know if things change though.

All PM's replied to.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All PM's replied to

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry Everyone, I've been away on Block Island with my fiancé to celebrate my birthday. That combined with some ****ty whether back home, i finally got around to snapping some photos of these.

They mount perfectly over the R brakes with no additions necessary. No spacers, no extended lug bolts. However, based on the stance, i must say pushing them out with 15mm spacers is quite a flush look :D

I will respond to everyones PM's and emails tonight

clearing R brakes

showing no spacers

with spacers

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha not yet, but thanks to your spacers...

They do mount????

About as close as they can get :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sent 2 PM's - want to buy - get at me! let's discuss shipping and then they're sold (zip is 29492 to a business address)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
These are gone: SOLD

·
Registered
13 Posts
Help Needed - You have the car I want

Hi, I am new to this forum and I know this is an old post. I just bought a 2007 V70 2.5T AWD and have been doing a lot of research. You car is exactly how I want my car to look. We can take this off line but I had a few questions:

1 - The Nebula wheels that you had on your car - did you get them from OEWheels LLc - I am looking at the same set and want to make sure they are the same wheel because factory offset is 49mm and OEWheels has 38mm offset which I think yours are same. Assume no issues from your pics

2- Looks like your car is lowered with Eibach springs. What was your suspension and where did you get them. I have been looking and all sites reference FWD cars and no AWD. I keep hearing about Nivomat/Self levelling etc and can't tell what my car has. I was going to take the car to the dealer.

3- Was it hard to modify the center caps.

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
hey NewV70Owner: I don't know the OP or anything about him, but I just got off a back and forth with OEWheels, and they say that wheel will fit the R cars. Just so you know. He also says they should fit the regular 60mm Volvo centers, but come with blank centers (so you could apply decals if you wanted to)

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
OE centercaps do NOT fit. I know this for fact. I also have a set of these for sale in pristine condition if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
154 Posts
centercaps or nebula replicas?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
pm sent...sorry, delayed post.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Annnnddd... (sorry for the crapping on the thread) OEWheels have now come back and said that their Nebulas will NOT fit an R (at least without spacers) . So, back to the OP, are those from OEWheels?

OEWheels says it won't clear the Brembos... any thoughts?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts