SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have a quick question for those who did OSD @ Gothenburg before... :confused:

I would like to visit Volvo Museum the same day as the pick-up at the FDC.

Is it possible to ask for a ride from FDC to the Volvo Museum and then
get a ride back to the hotel afterward??

I originally plan to drive the new Volvo to the Volvo Museum after the factory tour.
But it seems that I may not able to return the car back to the FDC afterward in time.
I think the FDC closes around 430pm (not sure) during weekday.

Any other suggestion? :(

Thanks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
??? You aren't going to drive the car? Are you just signing and then flying home?

You can drive to the museum, then drive to the hotel and park overnight [Volvo pays parking for the night]. Then drive back to FDC in the morning and return the car. Then they will drive you back to hotel.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
??? You aren't going to drive the car? Are you just signing and then flying home?

You can drive to the museum, then drive to the hotel and park overnight [Volvo pays parking for the night]. Then drive back to FDC in the morning and return the car. Then they will drive you back to hotel.
I may test drive the car a little bit but I probably don't want to drive it around town.

Well, not sure if factory tour would be available when I pick up this summer, so I may have more time to visit the museum then. If that is the case, I can drive myself from FDC to the museum, then drive back to FDC and return the car.

I plan to depart from Gothenburg the day after the pick up so I don't think I can drive back to FDC the next day.. . :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts