SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I wanted let everyone know of our latest promotion and also some of the newest additions to our website, Pro Parts Poly mounts and bushings. These bushings are used to improve the responsiveness of your vehicles suspension, steering, and drive-train. As one of the weakest links on the P2 or P80 platform vehicle, these upgraded bushings are sure to make an improvement over the stock bushings improving the performance and feel of your suspension and handling. Poly mounts are commonly used by enthusiasts, especially the M66 "R" drivers, for tightening up the drive-train by eliminating engine rock and also the suspension by reducing movement of the notoriously known to fail rubber control arm bushings.

If your car rattles over bumps, has abnormal tire wear or is handling poorly, you should check all of your suspension components, including the control arm bushings for excessive play, and replace as needed.

Click "Shop Now" above to to see what's new for YOUR Volvo.

Additionally, be sure to use your November Customer Appreciation codes which expire in less than a week:

As always, if you have any questions or if there's something that you'd like to see from us please feel free to reach out to me personally at [email protected]
I'm always interested in suggestions from you guys of how I can improve the community.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Id like to find a poly transmission mount along the lines of what IPD was producing, or at least a few more Hutchinson options to cover the front/rear engine bushings and the trans mount. Just picked up a used 07 and those are on my todo list.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I installed a poly torque rod mount and the shifts are so much smoother. It's crazy how much of a difference it makes. Vibrations are minimal, and I don't even notice it anymore

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts