SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Brakes are one of the most critical components on your vehicle and typically, with time and use, will wear out faster than any other components or systems.

Over time you may notice a difference in brake pedal feel, performance, and/or appearance. You may also experience a pulsation in the brake pedal due to warped rotors and/or grinding caused by metal to metal contact of the brake pad backing material which is making contact with the surface of the rotor. This is caused by a lack of compound material. Other conditions you may experience are squeaking, glazing of the rotors, heat spotting, rust, or a noticeable lip on the outside of the rotor signifying wear.

View all FCP Assembled Brembo Brake Kits

View all FCP Assembled Brembo Brake Kits

Front, Rear and Complete brake kits available

Brembo is a world leader in performance braking technology. They invest heavily into research and development and manufacturing is performed in-house. Bottom line, from design, to testing, to manufacturing and quality control, the entire process is performed by Brembo. This is why Brembo is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for several leading vehicle manufacturers. It’s no wonder they are the most recognized name in brakes!

Common Symptoms Of Failed Brakes:

Pulsating
Grinding
Squeaking
Glazing
Hot Spots
A noticeable lop on the rotors outer edge

As always, if you have any questions or if there's something that you'd like to see from us please feel free to reach out to me personally at [email protected]
I'm always interested in suggestions from you guys of how I can improve the community.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts