SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to re-create the polestar mid-pipe on my XC60. (part # 8 in this image: http://www.volvopartswebstore.com/im.../GR-390446.jpg)

Would someone do me a huge favor and provide the following measurements?

1.) Pipe diameter immediately downstream of the flange where part #8 bolts to the catalytic converter. I believe this is two 2.5" pipes, but would be great to get confirmation.
2.) distance from the flange that bolts to the catalytic converter to the start of the 2-into-1 reducer (first black line in the above diagram)
3.) length of the splitter (first black line to third black line)
4.) diameter of the pipe just past the reducer (after the third black line)

thank you in advance for anyone willing to help me out here!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pretty please?

I'd like to get my XC60 resonator delete dimensions as close to the polestar setup as possible as this seems to be a proven performer (both for HP and sound).

KPAX hasn't launched yet for XC60, Ferrita isn't available either, so my options today are Viva/Jetex, Heico or build my own.

Appreciate anyone who can help! Even just a cell phone pic of the center section of your exhaust would be great.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Your reference photo didn't come through, but the Y-pipes are smaller than the 2.5" main pipe.

This is the only reference photo measurement that I can provide without a lift. It's from the back of the flange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
motorhead, I owe you one! You are the man! THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ummm...WOW! thank you for doing this for me! Those pics are worth at least 9k words!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts