SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i have a 05 s60 t5 but the 6 speed uses the same clutch as the s60R so i thought id post this here to see if anyone has had this problem. and curently at this point im putting the car back together to sell since im so sick of this car. ive loved volvos for the last 3 years and now i have no interestest im getting a 545 with a 6 speed. this clutch adventre has runined my vacation (this week) since i cant even get the parts from my volvo dealer this week..enough of my rant.<p>the story...<br> so i instailed my spec stg 3 clutch after having the flywheel resurfaced. and the car made it like 10km and the slave cyl failed so my indy and i took the car apart today to find this... sigh so i now need a 1300 fly wheel and new clutch. my visa is already maxed from these parts and the responce from spec was "my ls1 clutch" at that point i was like ok.... thanks. im still waiting to hear from viva about possible refund.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That pressure plate looks horrid. Has taht clutch been dumped alot or did fluids get on the surface of the pressure plate? There are hot spots all over it, how long was the slave cylinder leaking before you noticed it was bad? Who installed it? Just asking these questions because I had a Spec stage 2 in my 240sx and it was one of the nicest clutches I have ever had.<p><br>-Colin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts