SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the website address for both the options and costs for factory installed options???

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which options do you want? Send an email to [email protected] and ask them for pricing
Hi Bob......

I did just that, and the response was that if the labor was was more than a few hours to place the request through my dealer. Possibly the factory installed items (like mud flaps) should just be requested slightly prior to or at the factory delivery.....that's my game plan for now.

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
Keep in mind on the mudflaps... that the vehicle gets loaded/unloaded from trucks....some of which can have
rather steep slopes. I have had "issues" with these in the past when the vehicle is on the top level of the
truck.
I know you want to save a few $$... but having your dealer install the mudflaps might bear some consideration.
Just saying

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Keep in mind on the mudflaps... that the vehicle gets loaded/unloaded from trucks....some of which can have
rather steep slopes. I have had "issues" with these in the past when the vehicle is on the top level of the
truck.
I know you want to save a few $$... but having your dealer install the mudflaps might bear some consideration.
Just saying
Thanks for the heads up Bob......wouldn't have considered that before your post!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts