SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there, I'm back. I decided to pull the wrap off since the weather had gotten to it and decided to powder coat the wheels white to change it up a bit... everything else is the same, except the mileage, obviously.

Starting on the exterior, it's in good shape, no body damage but there are a few small scratches on the body that have been touched up. The interior is the black T-Tec and in very good, clean shape, no rips, tears, etc. Motor runs well, no issues that I'm aware of but I did have the clutch replaced approximately 1,000 miles ago and all of the coolant hoses about 250 mile ago. Overall, the vehicle is great considering it just crossed the 100K mile mark and I commute sixty highway miles a day with no issues.

The vehicle is located in Aliso Viejo, CA for those wondering and the asking price is $12,500 or best REALISTIC offer. I'm obviously not in a hurry to sell it but I'm open to realistic offers. You guys know what the aftermarket parts sell for so please don't lowball me, I won't bother replying.

Vehicle specs:
2005 Volvo V50 T5
Front wheel drive
six-speed manual transmission
101,xxx miles

Modifications:
Rotiform NUE wheels - 18x8.5" square
Nitto NT-555 tires - 225/35/18 square
KW Suspension Variant 3 coilovers
Heico front lip
crossed drilled and slotted rotors (all four corners)

If you have any questions, shoot me an email to gene[at]genetjin.com since I'm not on here as often as I should be.

·
Registered
272 Posts
price?

·
Registered
8,789 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Ok, so you got it at a dealer in Oregon... But where is the car now? Also, trades? Love the body color... The wheels are growing on me too!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, so you got it at a dealer in Oregon... But where is the car now? Also, trades? Love the body color... The wheels are growing on me too!
The vehicle is now in Costa Mesa, CA, between Los Angeles and San Diego. Not looking for trades but let me know what you might have in mind. Shoot me an email to gene[at]genetjin.com.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Email sent.

·
Registered
367 Posts
If my R was paid off...honestly would contemplate this if there was cash on your end. HUGE sweetspot. GLWS

1 - 20 of 28 Posts