SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of IPD sway bars for a 98-2000 V70 FWD. I sold the car, these have been in my garage for over a year, brand new in box. $325.00
I live in Cincinnati, OH the zip is 45208. I will ship for the actual cost of UPS.
Email me at billk2002 at AOL.com or call my cell at (513) 503-2192.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: F & R IPD Sway Bars for 98-2000 V70 FWD (old3)

They also work with V70s

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (baggerben)they do fit S70 as well

I copied the listing from the IPD website:

ipd safety anti-sway bars bring you a greater sense of control behind the wheel. Flatter cornering, quicker response to steering input, an increased margin of safety, plus increased traveling comfort for both you and your passengers. ipd anti-sway bar kits are installed using factory mounting locations so no modifications, cutting or welding is necessary. Most kits can be installed with common hand tools in 2-4 hours. By far our most popular upgrade, an ipd anti-sway bar kit will give you years of trouble free service. You'll feel and appreciate the change every time you drive your Volvo. A Risk-Free Opportunity We're so confident you'll like our anti-sway bars, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee - or your money back. Plus if your safety anti-sway bar fails for any reason, at any time, due to defects in parts or workmanship, we will replace it free of charge. Questions on our safety anti-sway bars for your year and model Volvo? Give us a call.

Please check fitment listed below to ensure products will fit your specific vehicle.
Some products may include or exclude some model years or engine and transmission combinations.

Front and Rear bar kit. 25mm front, 22mm rear. S70 / V70
ipd#: 6K5035
Fitment: Fits. all FWD model V70 / S70 1998-2000

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: F & R IPD Sway Bars for 98-2000 V70 FWD (old3)

The single box with both bars weighs 26 pounds and is 45 X 16 x 5". You can use these sizes with fedex.com or ups.com to determine shipping cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts