SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I went for a drive today with my gf and took some pics... thought you guys might enjoy...

(the first ones are inspired by megan fox/ the movie "transformers"... kind of ...
)

cheers!

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: eye candy ? (crossie)

Oh dear, this should be interesting lol....

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Hotness, both car and your lady!
And I thought of transformers when I saw that first pic.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe... thanks for the comments guys!

@kyle: say what?

@S40DaB: funny, she's actually in nurse training right now

@itsmeee: I hate you too, buddy... I hate you too

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (mattdoc)

Quote, originally posted by mattdoc »
Isn't this a car forum? I don't see a car in the first four pictures...

its the big red thing

sorry for that, next time I'll just post topics on how to lower your car correctly

·
Registered
828 Posts
Well I do work with about 100 nurses (and only 6 are male chaching!) so I have an eye for these things. Wait.... Cars..... That is totally what we're talkin' about here.

Nothing to see. Move along.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Re: (jdsr917)

Quote, originally posted by jdsr917 »
First thought, U must LoVe boating !!!

Hahaha, YES! Good work man! We all need to start taking more pictures of our cars with our girlfriends... http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (crossie)

Quote, originally posted by crossie »

@kyle: say what?

I remember awhile back on the my.IS.com forum a buddy posted pics of his car with his up and coming model girlfriend in the pics... dont think he ever got to live that one down lol.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (ForceFed Motorsports)

Quote, originally posted by ForceFed Motorsports »

I remember awhile back on the my.IS.com forum a buddy posted pics of his car with his up and coming model girlfriend in the pics... dont think he ever got to live that one down lol.

I saw a forum where a guy took some pics of his woman with his car and it achieved EPIC status from the ridiculously rude commenting on the unattractiveness of the chic. Hope that wasn't the thread you were talking about.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.