SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From reading recent posts, it seems Klasse All-in-One is the polish most people like most. What cleaning product should I be using to wash the car first? Secondly, what is the best way to apply Klasse AIO and the glaze on top of it? The S60 owner's manual mentions that high-pressure washing/rinsing is to be avoided since the paint is "curing" its first few months. Is this accurate? I wash mine at home with a garden hose and a soft mitt. Would like to get a kit together of really good-quality products to maintain the appearance. Also, what to use on the leather surfaces?
Thanks for any help!
Eric

·
Registered
16 Posts
Klasse All In One is a great product, followed by the Sealant Glaze. If your car is new or doesn't have any swirl marks or micro marring in the paint then a non abrasive polish such as pinnacle paintwork cleansing lotion might be the way to go. AIO can be applied with the applicator it came with, use front to rear motions, (not circular) and wipe on and wipe off doing a 2 by 2' area at a time. The SG can be applied to the whole car and allowed to haze up and remove like a carnuba wax. Very thin coats for both products, 2-3 ounces each per car. Go to Autopia-carcare.com and check out the forum section, lots of info. My favorite leather care product is Zaino's leather in a bottle but there a quite a few, stay away from the armorall.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I like to use the complete line of Zaino products to detail my 850R and I have to tell you that no other wax matches the shine of Zaino products.
Check out their website below; www.zainobros.com

I use the clay bar first then I proced with the Z-1, then Z-2 or Z-5 for swirl marks, then I use the gloss enhancer for the wet look and it's a lot of time and effort but the final results are awesome. Let me know the outcome if you decide to try their product.
Good luck.

·
Registered
59 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by feel the boost:
I like to use the complete line of Zaino products to detail my 850R and I have to tell you that no other wax matches the shine of Zaino products.
Check out their website below; www.zainobros.com

I use the clay bar first then I proced with the Z-1, then Z-2 or Z-5 for swirl marks, then I use the gloss enhancer for the wet look and it's a lot of time and effort but the final results are awesome. Let me know the outcome if you decide to try their product.
Good luck.
:)
thats funny i just recomended Zaino's on the other topic in this forum. It's some good stuff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts