SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VOC / Connectivity Expert
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Here is a 30% off VOC renewals coupon to help kick off this new section of the forum!

Click Here!

Valid until Sunday 2/2/2020 Midnight

Have Fun!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for the coupon code. Our original 4 year subscription is just now ending in May.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thank you. How far before expiration of a current subscription can this coupon be used for? I have another 3 years remaining.

·
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. How far before expiration of a current subscription can this coupon be used for? I have another 3 years remaining.
You should be able to use it anytime.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just got my trial VoC for my CPO Volvo yesterday (more than two months late, but that's a separate (dealer) issue...), but I checked to see if I could extend it with the discount code. The website shows my car with VIN and current year subscription and shows the discount applied, but doesn't show any options under the subscription bar.

·
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shoot me a PM with your VIN

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Here is a 30% off VOC renewals coupon to help kick off this new section of the forum!

Click Here!

Have Fun!
So my VOC expires July 16, 2020..if I use this discount to renew before the 2/2 deadline, does the 12 month subscription begin when my existing subscription expires? Also, are there subscription discounts available for subscriptions longer than 12 months?

·
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Everyone,

Click Here!

Have Fun!
So my VOC expires July 16, 2020..if I use this discount to renew before the 2/2 deadline, does the 12 month subscription begin when my existing subscription expires? Also, are there subscription discounts available for subscriptions longer than 12 months?
Only sold in 1 year increments. It's added from your end date, so +1 year from the date you expire.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I received a 50% off promotion via email with an additional 6 months free on April 6th - similar to others.

Unfortunately, it did not work for me as an owner of a MY16 XC90 T8.

I called in a couple of times to Volvo Customer Care. The first Customer Care rep wanted me to send the promotion to them to verify what it said and that I actually received it. They were going to send me an email to whom I could forward the email, but it never came.

I called back later today explaining that I had not received the email. After further discussion, the customer care rep said that the MY16 XC90s were not eligible for the VOC discount and extension due to the MY16’s 3G limitation.

The rep shared that a solution / option was being developed for those of us with 3G. This latter point is consistent with what WhoaVolvo shared previously.

I asked if the envisioned solution was expected to be at least as good as what we have had. The short answer was yes.

That is good enough for me for now. Hopefully, there will be sufficient, advance communications and a goodwill discount in our future.

I thought some of you would like to know and thanks for the efforts @WhoaVolvo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts