SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're arriving in Stockholm early morning on the 24th. After an overnight flight out of Chicago, I thought it may be best to start the day with a shower & change of clothes. I see that the SAS lounge has shower rooms in Arlanda. Would it be possible to access those after arrival? Whats the procedure for getting access to the lounges on Volvo's dime?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I can't speak to using the lounge after you land, but I'll bet it would be okay. As for accessing the lounge *before* you take off, you simply show them your boarding pass at the door and they let you right in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do not think that you can access the SAS lounge when arriving unless you have a boarding pass to continue your travel the same day.

From SAS information:
• Paid access to SAS Lounge is only available for passengers traveling in SAS Go Light or SAS Go on flights operated by Scandinavian Airlines Systems (“SAS”) that start and/or have a transfer in airports where SAS has a lounge (see SAS homepage or Star Alliance Lounge finder).

I know this says "Paid access", but the general policy for Star Alliance Lounges is that you must be starting your travel or continuing travel on the same day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts