SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the exhaust pipe on the XC90?? In all of these pix I can't find it! I know it's gotta be in the back somewhere but it's pretty well hidden. :/<BR>Anyone have a good pic that shows it? I'd like to see the size of the tailpipe & what the tip looks like.<BR>& does anyone know what the exhaust note of the T6 sounds like? Is it a throaty, mellow sound, is it very quiet...?<P>

·
Registered
73 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> does anyone know what the exhaust note of the T6 sounds like? Is it a throaty, mellow sound, is it very quiet...?<P>[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>My guess is that it will be fairly muted. The turbos tend to act as mufflers.<P><P>

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blujeep:<BR><B>Where is the exhaust pipe on the XC90?? In all of these pix I can't find it! I know it's gotta be in the back somewhere but it's pretty well hidden. :/<BR>Anyone have a good pic that shows it? I'd like to see the size of the tailpipe & what the tip looks like.<BR>& does anyone know what the exhaust note of the T6 sounds like? Is it a throaty, mellow sound, is it very quiet...?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It is a dual tipped (close together) dark grey exhaust, located on the left side of the rear bumper. Imagine two V70 T5 tailpipes right next to each other.<P><BR>Yannis<P><P>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts