SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to share my excellent dealer experience with the New Volvo Dealership in Calabasas, CA Bob Smith Volvo took over the dealership that had been at the Auto Center in Thousand Oaks. Bob Smith moved the dealership to Calabasas and replaced the Mini Dealership. I took my car in for a problem concerning the top radiator hose as well as a exhaust damaged lower facia. I was able to get a loaner car without having requested one. So that was very helpful. They took care of the hose which is not one hose but a bunch of hoses connected to each other. They asked me to contact Volvo USA and request that Volvo goodwill the facia repair as they could not determine why it occurred. Ultimately with their help it was resolved with Volvo USA taking care of the problem.

• The Bob Smith group is family owned and in business since 1917.
  • We have two expert level Master techs, Caleb 20 years and Howard 31 years experience.
  • Loaner vehicles, Volvo lifetime Parts and Labor warranty.
  • Volvo experience- General Manager 12 years, Parts Manager 20 years, Sales Manager 10 years, and Service Advisor with 17 years experience.
  • Top ranked customer satisfaction ratings in the Volvo dealer network.
  • Facility Remodel will begin in early 2020.

Casey Turner
General Manager

Alan Pierce
Service Advisor

Bob Smith Volvo Cars Calabasas
24400 Calabasas Rd
Calabasas, CA 91302

www.bobsmithvolvocars.com

Main- 818-431-9200
Mobile-916-747-8878
Fax- 818-224-4399

·
Registered
724 Posts
It's a nice dealership. I didn't buy there but felt well treated.

I also recommend Gallon Volvo, which was also great.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Do you men Galpin? I also thought they were pretty good, Rusnak on the other hand...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Are free coffee and donuts offered in the waiting area? That is my benchmark of a good dealership.

Plus, does the restroom use real paper towels instead of those annoying hands blower machines?

·
Registered
724 Posts
I do mean Galpin. I leased my last two vehicles with them and have been pretty happy with the sales experience. The service advisor I've used there is fantastic too. I'm enjoying the XC60 a lot, so I'll likely lease another in a few years.

Rusnak, I've not had much experience with other than a quick stop by their lot. They were nice enough but didn't have many vehicles on their lot.

The dealership the OP mentioned stuck me as very professional and they bent over backwards to make a deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts