SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the evolve catback and the est catback are both on sale this month for abouth the same price $599, and I was set on the est because of the sale price. Now that they're the same price I need suggestions based on sound, quality, fitting, and has anyone had problems with either? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Re: evolve catback problems? (SDS40)

I have the evolve on my R, I like it a lot, very nice sounding exhaust, its on the louder side though, I don't know what the S40 one is like, probably pretty comparable though

·
Registered
218 Posts
the evolve exhaust is, I think the best one for the S40 but there are some issues with it being a direct bolt on, which is not the case you will need a exhaust shop to fab some things for you

Modified by NorthernS40 at 12:20 PM 3-14-2009

·
Registered
72 Posts
Re: evolve catback problems? (SDS40)

I was able to install mine myself but it wasn't easy because the female end of the two pieces was not expanded enough. After I got it on it was kinda crooked and it bangs around a little over some bumps, all this said it is worth it because it sounds really good, if you like relatively loud

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.