SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
461 - 480 of 842 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #462 ·
Your just jealous ;) Haha..

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'm glad you enjoyed this thread and approve of the stuff I'm doing, even though some may be way out there (blue tips lol).

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
So you kinda miss the Axis wheels? Are they gone? I know at the last meet you went back to your other wheels.

·
Premium Member
10,799 Posts
Your just jealous ;) Haha..

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'm glad you enjoyed this thread and approve of the stuff I'm doing, even though some may be way out there (blue tips lol).
100% not jealous lol.

·
Premium Member
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #465 ·
So you kinda miss the Axis wheels? Are they gone? I know at the last meet you went back to your other wheels.
Lol no, they are just dismounted. Looked great and easy to clean. But I'm looking to off load them possibly to get something else.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Lol no, they are just dismounted. Looked great and easy to clean. But I'm looking to off load them possibly to get something else.
Why unload so soon? Ship them to me, I have a large storage in the back of my house and can store them safely for you. :)

·
Premium Member
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #470 ·
Alright, badges that I custom designed and got Juve021 to make for me. They weren't cheap, but they are high quality. He is now offering my design for any of you interested in getting the same badge.

Blue inlays for the R section

They are about the same size as the YourBadges version, but slightly larger and thicker. Made of plastic with Brush aluminum sheeting.

·
Premium Member
10,799 Posts
Alright, badges that I custom designed and got Juve021 to make for me. They weren't cheap, but they are high quality. He is now offering my design for any of you interested in getting the same badge.

Blue inlays for the R section

They are about the same size as the YourBadges version, but slightly larger and thicker. Made of plastic with Brush aluminum sheeting.
Price?

·
Premium Member
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #472 · (Edited)
Look for his online store from his previous badges(Motorsport badge etc). As a mod I can't go too much into product or store details in fear of advertisement violations.

But that said. looking at the pics now on the computer, those badges look as though there are frillies or whatever from the cut, but that's just the plastic fresh from the cut and can be removed (by a little bit of rubbing).

·
Premium Member
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #473 ·

Here's the design file I've been working on with the available designs.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Shweet!

I've been meaning to ask - how did the car handle with stock R springs in front and the lowering springs (Eibach?) in the rear? I think you ran it like that for a while?

·
Premium Member
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #476 ·
Well I didn't feel much difference. I had it for like a week in that setup before putting in the fronts too.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Well I didn't feel much difference. I had it for like a week in that setup before putting in the fronts too.
Thanks - I don't have much gap on the front so I'm wary about going lower but the gap in the rear bugs me.

461 - 480 of 842 Posts