SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...it only comes in a 20" size! Agh! I was looking at some Vossen VVSCV3 Matte Black wheels and even the VVSCV5 & VVS087's, and those are pretty much what I want (read as "can afford") other than my dream ADV5.1 wheels--which I still might get if I wait 2-3 years.

Anyone seen a good replacement for these. Matte Black just looks killer with the Passion Red (612) S40 color.

Hek, I've wondered about having some 18" Nebulas dipped in a matte black finish.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
get the 20's.
roll and pull.
stretch the @#$% out of rubber.
stand back and admire.

·
Registered
290 Posts
i have been wanting this for quite sometime now. maybe next summer. 2013.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Aside from SUVs shiny chromes and the few high end sports car around I think it's amazing how much wheels are targetted for VWs and BMWs. . . 5x108 . . . uh sorry. . . not interested . . .

Story:

I know many think this style has been over done but non the less this was my wished wheels

Actually I got inspired by this guy:

For obvious reasons this was not going to happen :p

So I went on a hunt...
Found these:

Only to get disappointed they could not get this stupid 5x108 bolt pattern to work :facepalm: ... or would not care to... I'm not sure

After about 4 month of searching I found this:

But they were out of stock...

I waited about an other 4/6 month to finally get them imported

So in the end I'm quite happy

With some serious perseverance you might be able to get close to what you want!!! :D

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Dream/wish wheels? That's easy - work equips

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I know how you feel, man. I'm pretty bummed that I won't be able to get the RPF1s that I really wanted.

I mean, there's always a way to get a wheel custom fitted to your car's application...but I'm just not prepared to go through all of that customization or pay the hefty price that comes along with it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TG,

I've been looking (and lurking) at your wheels, and those are quite nice. If they came in matte black, I'd certainly be interested.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
TG,

I've been looking (and lurking) at your wheels, and those are quite nice. If they came in matte black, I'd certainly be interested.
I know it's a detail but my favorite part is still the space behind the spoke by the outer rim. I love how it is not filled. It gives it so much more depth...

I'm not sure about mat but they do come in black. Do a search for Cades wheels in the UK...
Actually there you go: http://www.cadeswheels.com/wheels.html or
http://www.sixonetwo.co.uk/2012/index.html

Bern full black is new. They had the one with the etched lines but know they offer a full black...

FYI: tire rack has a very similar one. Not as nice in the center cap but very close...

... and I found it for you ;)
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...elModel=XMX&wheelFinish=Matte+Graphite+Silver

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! Should I even ask how much shipping for these are? :-/

Still less expensive than an ADV fix.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts