SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update the look of your Volvo with these popular projector headlamps with LED DRL (daytime running lights). These clear glass headlamps come with either black or chrome bezels. Purchase as a kit, you get left and right complete headlamp units. The projector beams use a H7 bulb and the high beams use 9005 bulbs which are the same bulbs used in the factory headlights on most 2001-2004 models. The headlights are mounted using the same mounting points as the factory headlights which make them easy to install. The lens are made out of glass and we do carry replacement lenses.

Black Projector Headlamps with LED DRL lights - $399 with FREE Shipping - http://www.eurosporttuning.ca/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EST02&Product_Code=VLA-160-401&Category_Code=VL-S60-ex

Chrome Projector Headlamps with LED DRL lights - $399 with FREE Shipping - http://www.eurosporttuning.ca/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EST02&Product_Code=VLA-160-402&Category_Code=VL-S60-ex

Ordering: All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.eurosporttuning.com.

Phone: You can also call 905-825-9334 to place your order over the phone.

Payment: We accept Visa & MasterCard, money orders and wire transfers. If you are interested in paying using a money or wire transfer, please call us

Shipping: All orders will be shipping via UPS or FedEx. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees. Interntational shipping is available, please contact us for shipping costs.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST
Saturday we are closed
Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom:Come check out our facility in Oakville, Ontario. Click here for directions.

Website:Our website http://www.eurosporttuning.com is always open

Email:You can email us at [email protected]

Newsletter:If you are interested in receiving our monthly newsletter that includes new product announcements, specials and coupons, please follow the link below to
sign-up.

EuroSport Tuning Newsletter

·
Registered
23 Posts
Are there any pics of s60's with these installed. I'm looking at getting something like this but curious how they'd look. My Volvo is all white with 15% tint all around and black 18's. I'd like to see what the black ones look like installed. Any pics or opinions would be cool

·
Registered
581 Posts
I'm sorry. I would never have bought these if I had known the quality. After just 3 months in the sun the projectors have acted as a magnifying glass and fried the housing below them. The finish inside the glass is now burned and cracked and looks cheap and cruddy. from a distance these look great, and the LED look is fabulous. here are pics of the lights. as you can see the burns are elongated as the sun travels across the sky in a different trajectory each day. Now, after a year and a half the plastic has cracked and it is twice as bad as the photo which was taken as soon as I noticed the damage. Do yourself a favor and spend the small fortune it costs for headlamps on some R's or DIY with LED's. Note that your DRL's (the H7 headlights) will stay on normally. I took these pics with the courtesy lights on. The LED's will be on solo if you have the headlight DRLs turned off (which I did.) Unfortunately I'll never buy EST again!

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A few customers reported the same issues with the black housing headlights as you have noted and these where from the first production run. But that has since been resolved with a new coating that they are placing on the black bezels and all customers that had contacted us got a replacement set.

·
Registered
581 Posts
A few customers reported the same issues with the black housing headlights as you have noted and these where from the first production run. But that has since been resolved with a new coating that they are placing on the black bezels and all customers that had contacted us got a replacement set.
Who do I need to contact about this?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Afabula, let me know if they replace yours. Im still interested, but customer service is a big deal to me. If they tell you its been too long since the purchase or give you trouble replacing them I'm Definately not interested. Thanks for the heads up, I guess this is a good chance for est to show the forum what kind of company they are. Either their awesome and replace it, or they need to start some false testimonials and fine print like g force chips. My decision depends on your experience

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who do I need to contact about this?
Send me an email, include the name the order was placed under or your sales order number. Then I can contact the manufacture and see if we can still get a replacement.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Not a single apology and trying to shift any animosity towards another person. :rolleyes:
Toby, that does not help the situation. You have to understand that EST is a reseller, and sometimes defects with the manufacturer go undetected as well as untested, especially based on the small aftermarket Volvo's have. I think Frank is already in contact with Afabula to resolve the issue, so that's a thumbs up in my books.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Toby, that does not help the situation. You have to understand that EST is a reseller, and sometimes defects with the manufacturer go undetected as well as untested, especially based on the small aftermarket Volvo's have. I think Frank is already in contact with Afabula to resolve the issue, so that's a thumbs up in my books.
It's poor business skills, not to mention disrespectful. Even if something isn't my mistake, it's best to apologize and offer a proper explanation. I would never buy anything from EST based off how they seem to treat their customers. Nothing is ever their fault, it's a pretty common occurrence. If putting up with a business that has no pride whatsoever in what they sell (even if someone else makes it), I can't support them. No matter how much they are doing for our niche market.

tbh I don't really care if it helps or not. I just pointed out how they like to treat people it seems.

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
It's poor business skills, not to mention disrespectful. Even if something isn't my mistake, it's best to apologize and offer a proper explanation. I would never buy anything from EST based off how they seem to treat their customers. Nothing is ever their fault, it's a pretty common occurrence. If putting up with a business that has no pride whatsoever in what they sell (even if someone else makes it), I can't support them. No matter how much they are doing for our niche market.

tbh I don't really care if it helps or not. I just pointed out how they like to treat people it seems.
We appreciate your comments as we are always looking to improve! Customer service is very important to us at EuroSport Tuning.

We try to help out any customer that has an issue as we did with Afabula.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts