SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Featured product this month is our air intake kit for the S40/V50/C30 T5 models. The kit is comprised of a full replacement 3" intake pipe made from mandrel bent aluminum which is powder coated black and has integrated MAF housing to ensure unrestrictive air flow. The filter is housed in a genuine carbon fiber enclosed canister which is 6 " in diameter compared to other kits on the market which only use a 5" diameter canister. This larger diameter canister allows greater air flow for your turbochargers needs.

Regular $299 on sale for $254 USD
Click here to order and for more details

Ordering: All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.eurosporttuning.com.

Phone: You can also call 905-825-9334 to place your order over the phone.

Payment: We accept Visa & MasterCard, money orders and wire transfers. If you are interested in paying using a money or wire transfer, please call us

Shipping: All orders will be shipping via UPS or FedEx. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees. Interntational shipping is available, please contact us for shipping costs.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST
Saturday we are closed
Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom:Come check out our facility in Oakville, Ontario. Click here for directions.

Website:Our website http://www.eurosporttuning.com is always open

Email:You can email us at [email protected]

Newsletter:If you are interested in receiving our monthly newsletter that includes new product announcements, specials and coupons, please follow the link below to
sign-up.

EuroSport Tuning Newsletter

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Are there any Photo's of the Pipe being used for this Unit , and anything showing the use of Stock Vacuum Attachment ?

I couldn't find any Install Instructions : Pictures ?

·
Registered
837 Posts
I like this deal. About how ling will it be on sale. I will be more equipped to make such a purchase in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone remember, the Dyno Chart for the C30 T5 with the "Mototec Air Intake"? I'm trying to find out, how much HP & Torque I will gain.

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are there any Photo's of the Pipe being used for this Unit , and anything showing the use of Stock Vacuum Attachment ?

I couldn't find any Install Instructions : Pictures ?
Here are some pictures showing the over the engine pipe compared to the stock pipe:

Here is a link to the installation instructions:
http://www.volvoperformanceshop.com/images/s40-v50-T5-intake.pdf

I like this deal. About how ling will it be on sale. I will be more equipped to make such a purchase in a couple of weeks.
The sale is on until the end of this month!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I know its been years.. but anyone have any reviews on this intake or pics ? been seein a ton of K&N and Injen's ..
But this looks like an actual "cold air filter" with direct air and enclosed from engine heat...
im really looking forward to getting this just haven't seen really anything abut it..

thanks!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I know its been years.. but anyone have any reviews on this intake or pics ? been seein a ton of K&N and Injen's ..
But this looks like an actual "cold air filter" with direct air and enclosed from engine heat...
im really looking forward to getting this just haven't seen really anything abut it..

thanks!
It uses the stock intake inlet from the front bumper and funnels it into the carbon fiber housing (not fastened to the housing though). I have mine and have no qualms and had no fitment issues. These are some poor pics from last winter, but you can get the idea of how it is.

Like I said, apologies for the crappy pictures, I will take some when I get back from deployment. Plus side I was able to get rid of a lot of that oxidization.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I just used elevates intake and added another elbow and enclosed filter. At least 100$ cheaper

I can't imagine the maf restricts that much air

"Embody god... Then go crazy"

·
Registered
414 Posts
Jaredalv - notice any cbv sound difference at all? Any hp gains like 4-8hp? Obviously nothing huge but I'm really leaning towards this Mototec system. I'm not really liking the idea of having an exposed to engine heat..
JondeveionS40- I like that creativity as well!

Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Jaredalv - notice any cbv sound difference at all? Any hp gains like 4-8hp? Obviously nothing huge but I'm really leaning towards this Mototec system. I'm not really liking the idea of having an exposed to engine heat..
JondeveionS40- I like that creativity as well!

Thanks guys!!
I noticed that I could hear the intake over the CBV, but I am swapping that, the TCV and the PCV when I get home so things should sound a little better anyway. I didn't feel a huge difference, mainly because when I installed it it was snowing constantly up north and I couldn't really mess around too much. Sorry I couldn't be more help in that regard.

Oh, the kit also comes with an ECU mounting bracket that you can see on the first picture, near the drivers side headlight.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey no worries man that answers my question for sure Totally grabbin one of these when the $ is right. I'm actually quite surprised that the majority of people on here with aftermarket intakes don't take this route.. As they usually have the k&n or injen... Lookin forward to this though !!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I like this setup, not for sale here in the Netherlands and to expensive with international shipping and taxes.

Maybe a new sale can convince me ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thnx for the post! only problem is that I just bought the Bilstein B14 kit, but its almost the end of the month :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts