SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sale up to 20% on all KONI shocks and suspension kit!

Click Here for S40 / V50 KONI Products

Ordering: All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.eurosporttuning.com.

Phone: You can also call 905-825-9334 to place your order over the phone.

Payment: We accept Visa & MasterCard, money orders and wire transfers. If you are interested in paying using a money or wire transfer, please call us

Shipping: All orders will be shipping via UPS or FedEx. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees. Interntational shipping is available, please contact us for shipping costs.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST
Saturday we are closed
Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom:Come check out our facility in Oakville, Ontario. Click here for directions.

Website:Our website http://www.eurosporttuning.com is always open

Email:You can email us at [email protected]

Newsletter:If you are interested in receiving our monthly newsletter that includes new product announcements, specials and coupons, please follow the link below to
sign-up.

EuroSport Tuning Newsletter

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Do you have a rear set for AWD if I were to look at getting the Koni fronts for my AWD? i.e. Bilstein sport rears? I'm already dropped on springs.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Do you have a rear set for AWD if I were to look at getting the Koni fronts for my AWD? i.e. Bilstein sport rears? I'm already dropped on springs.
So is there an AWD solution available? I'd love to use the FSDs in the front and Bilsteins in the back for a great combo rate.

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
maybe he can price match ..you never know :p

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Unfortunately Koni does not have any options for the rear on the AWD models. That said we have sold an FSD kit to a customer with an AWD model that installed the kit with a few small modification.

Koni has MAP pricing program and all of our prices are set at the MAP level. If another company is advertising below MAP pricing and buy direct from Koni then they can be cut as a dealer.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Unfortunately Koni does not have any options for the rear on the AWD models. That said we have sold an FSD kit to a customer with an AWD model that installed the kit with a few small modification.

Koni has MAP pricing program and all of our prices are set at the MAP level. If another company is advertising below MAP pricing and buy direct from Koni then they can be cut as a dealer.
Hi, Can you tell us more about the few small modifications necessary to install the FSD kit on an AWD model and what the results were. If this is realistic then this is the option I am taking since it is much cheaper then going with KW coilovers or Heico but hopefully would provide tighter handling then stock Volvo options. I have no preferences as to whether it lowers the car or not and I have a set of SPC adjustable camber arms sitting in my garage if they will help with the install of this configuration.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Hi, Can you tell us more about the few small modifications necessary to install the FSD kit on an AWD model and what the results were. If this is realistic then this is the option I am taking since it is much cheaper then going with KW coilovers or Heico but hopefully would provide tighter handling then stock Volvo options. I have no preferences as to whether it lowers the car or not and I have a set of SPC adjustable camber arms sitting in my garage if they will help with the install of this configuration.
interested in knowing the answer to this as well. If the modifcations are easy to do, I'd love to try and do it.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Would we be able to just buy the front Koni struts?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Fronts only x2!
How long is the sale on for?? :)

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Koni sale has been extended to August 31st :thumbup:

We also now stock the Koni STR.T shocks for the FWD models.
Koni STR.T Front Struts $205/pr
Koni STR.T Rear Shocks $138/pr
Koni STR.T Shocks with Eibach Springs $625
Koni STR.T Shocks with H&R Springs $629

These are not on our website yet so please email me [email protected] or call 905-825-9334 to place an order for any of these packages.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts