SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C30 owners!

Hear this beautiful C30 T5 sing with our Exhaust!

Now if that sounds enticing, what's even better news is that our annual Exhaust SALE is live till April 30th!

You can choose from several different Cat-back systems available for the C30: https://www.eurosporttuning.com/brands/mototec.html

Touring cat back exhaust $679

Sport cat back exhaust $679

Turbo downpipe $479 - https://www.eurosporttuning.com/autoparts/exhaust/downpipe/mototec-turbo-down-pipe-w-cat-t5-fwd-models.html

Do let us know if you have any questions, we will happily answer!

·
Registered
37 Posts
This is soo tempting, just wish the cat-back was also 3" piping too.

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is soo tempting, just wish the cat-back was also 3" piping too.
Unless you are running some larger turbo set up 3" piping is over kill and can cause a loss in torque at lower rpm.

·
Registered
92 Posts
thanks
I will definitely try to pick up a touring exhaust by the end of the month
car is going in the shop for all new wheel bearings and brakes, will have to see how much they charge me first

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yea? That is good to know. How bad of a drone is the sport with the downpipe?
There is just a slight drone with both the sport system and the downpipe. It's actually the most popular combination that we sell for the C30 as the Touring system can be to quite for most people looking for a performance exhaust.

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks
I will definitely try to pick up a touring exhaust by the end of the month
car is going in the shop for all new wheel bearings and brakes, will have to see how much they charge me first
Who needs wheel bearings and brakes when you can have an awesome sounding exhaust :p

·
Registered
8,732 Posts
impatiently waiting for a do88 sale....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts