SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
P2 R family!

Hope everyone's doing great! Always good to see old fRiends and new membeRs making this section the most active on SS!

As the title suggests, the EuroSport Tuning Exhaust SALE is on! Till April 30th, we will be running discounted pricing on our two very popular, Sport and Touring Cat-back exhaust systems. At the same time, the 3" downpipe offerings we have are also marked down!

Our downpipes mate perfectly to the cat-back exhaust system, and deliver an unparalleled sound and performance gain! Installation is very straight forward, and there are no CEL issues or any surprises. Here are the options:

Sport $639: https://www.eurosporttuning.com/mot...t-edition-cat-back-exhaust-kit-s60r-v70r.html

Touring (added resonator) $639: https://www.eurosporttuning.com/mot...g-edition-cat-back-exhaust-kit-s60r-v70r.html

Downpipe w/Standard Catalytic Converter $479: https://www.eurosporttuning.com/mot...at-all-turbo-models-r-t5-2-5t-2-4t-36702.html

Ideal for high hp builds and staying within emission standards. More here:

--

Looking forward to your questions, comments, and feedback. To those that have supported EuroSport Tuning by purchasing our exhaust systems or any item(s) as a matter of fact from EuroSport Tuning, we thank you as always

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Ordered mine. Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Youropeen, Did you go with the sport or touring? About to purchase also.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I've got the sport on V70R and get regular compliments on the exhaust note, nor does my wife comment on the sound level (which is unusual since she typically complains about the exhaust note of my cars).

GLM

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sport with stock downpipe on a manual V70r. Love it. No drone to my ears, but then again, my frame of reference is a non-resonated cat back on a non-turbo Mini. Compared to that stock R exhaust was whisper quiet.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm so tempted by this. I would love to hear how the Touring compares to the stock exhaust sound. I dont want my car to be much louder than stock.

·
Registered
337 Posts
EST accidentally send me the Sport a couple of years ago, which I didn't realize until after the (rushed) install and it being a little too noticeable during highway cruising. They send me the Touring which I've been very pleased with since. Side by side:

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Off topic but is my RICA softloader I purchased a few years ago locked to the car I had that was totaled?
No, if you want to use it for another Volvo you just have to purchase the tune file and then we can add it to your profile.

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Yassss!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I had reservations due to people saying it drones at highway speed but I have nothing to complain about with the sport version. Can barely tell it's there cruising at 65.

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts
I had reservations due to people saying it drones at highway speed but I have nothing to complain about with the sport version. Can barely tell it's there cruising at 65.
How about 75-85? That's where my IPD droned badly.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I haven't found the Touring drone under any circumstances, but with the Sport some sound effect that could be described as a drone would happen if in the vicinity of another loud/sport's exhaust, like in passing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts