SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Limited time sale! Don't miss you chance to get a great exhaust system at an unbelievable price!

Touring System - the touring system has 2 resonators to produce a nice deep sound which is slightly louder then stock

Sport System - the sport system replaces the front resonator with a 3" pipe which then splits into twin 2" pipes. The sport system is louder then our touring kit but still produces a nice deep tone that is not overly loud.

V70 / XC70 Turbo cat back exhaust kits on sale for $639

V70 / XC70 Turbo down pipes on sale for $670

Touring Exhaust

Sport Exhaust

Turbo Down Pipe

Ordering: All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.eurosporttuning.com.

Phone: You can also call 905-825-9334 to place your order over the phone.

Payment: We accept Visa & MasterCard, money orders and wire transfers. If you are interested in paying using a money or wire transfer, please call us

Shipping: All orders will be shipping via UPS or FedEx. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees. Interntational shipping is available, please contact us for shipping costs.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST
Saturday we are closed
Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom:Come check out our facility in Oakville, Ontario. Click here for directions.

Website:Our website http://www.eurosporttuning.com is always open

Email:You can email us at [email protected]

Newsletter:If you are interested in receiving our monthly newsletter that includes new product announcements, specials and coupons, please follow the link below to
sign-up.

EuroSport Tuning Newsletter

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I am running a nice Eurosport Touring system on a 2.5 XC70 and I am VERY happy with it. It is quiet enough inside the car to be able to take an executive to lunch without looking like a boy racer, but loud enough to be sporting and it obviously gives less back pressure and some level of free flowing performance boost too.

Even with the discount they are not inexpensive, but quality and great sound, and it will transform the car and make it more fun to drive. I am very happy with mine and have NO REASON to say this for money or influence, other than the fact that I am an enthusiast who likes to drive. I am not in the auto parts business, Volvo sales, etc.

Here's what mine sounds like..............its the TOURING system, and I would suggest there is no need to go to the Sport version, this one sounds off just right. I love it ! :)
http://www.youtube.com/embed/-UUkJGqjk2w?rel=0

In addition, I think you can tell from the video, the dogs like it too. Seriously,I am told they know when I'm coming up the hill to house long before a human ear can tell. :)

Regards,

P

·
Registered
1,329 Posts

This is a modification that is there on every trip, never needs any attention, and it is hardly noticed from inside the cab. I have taken numerous people on rides and never once did anyone comment on the sound or "noise" and that's a good thing. From inside the cab the motor just sounds "good"..........not "loud". Several months later after the installation, I still am very happy with this system and I would recommend it to anyone. In addition, it looks good too :)

I'm not selling these things nor do I have ANY affiliation with the company that sells or makes these. I'm just a happy customer.

best,

P

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for the post!

Mine if we use some of your pictures on our website?
I would be honored if you guys would use the photos on your web site, video too if you want. I drove the car to work today, and every time I twist the ignition I am glad I installed that exhaust. It is quiet enough to pull out of the executive parking lot when other people are there getting in and out of their cars (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Jag Portfolio) and my XC70 is not offensive when starting and pulling out of the lot. It sounds off a bit when accelerating down the street, but still in adult fashion with good taste. :)

regards,

P

·
Registered
120 Posts
OK Probably a dumb question, but is the downpipe legal in California? Does it throw codes like some of the others I have read about here? Thanks

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would be honored if you guys would use the photos on your web site, video too if you want. I drove the car to work today, and every time I twist the ignition I am glad I installed that exhaust. It is quiet enough to pull out of the executive parking lot when other people are there getting in and out of their cars (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Jag Portfolio) and my XC70 is not offensive when starting and pulling out of the lot. It sounds off a bit when accelerating down the street, but still in adult fashion with good taste.

regards,

P
:) Thanks for the comments!

OK Probably a dumb question, but is the downpipe legal in California? Does it throw codes like some of the others I have read about here? Thanks
The majority of the cars that install our down pipe do not throw a code but there is always the odd one that still does and for those we have a spacer to prevent the code from coming back.

Our down pipes are not legal for California.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey I know I am a little late for the sale:rolleyes:;) but I am still thinking about getting the touring system for my v70 t5 fwd 2002, but will i need a tune or a re flash? and unfortunately I need a cat, not just the down pipe. any recommendations to go with your system?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts