SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the crappy video, shot this thing at 1 AM. Better video to come, it sounds like a beast going down the road.

Resonator delete on the 2.5" EuroSport Tuning Catback. The rest of my mods are in my signature. Just had the work done by MPG Motorsport at one shop they work with in Villanova, PA. I would have gotten pics of the install and the AWESOME welds, but I left my camera in the trunk and didn't feel like going through the hassle.

If you're going to Carlisle this weekend, I'll be more than happy to rev it a few times.

Enjoy

·
Registered
63,542 Posts
Re: EuroSport Exhaust with JRL Mod (m3nt0s)

I've heard the TME exhaust with the resonator removed and I did not like it one bit!
Too loud for me but the big objection was it was very "raspy" and tinny sounding, not a nice tone IMO.
Curious to hear the EST

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: EuroSport Exhaust with JRL Mod (JRL)

Quote, originally posted by JRL »
I've heard the TME exhaust with the resonator removed and I did not like it one bit!
Too loud for me but the big objection was it was very "raspy" and tinny sounding, not a nice tone IMO.
Curious to hear the EST

The video I linked is pretty representative of how it sounds...it is much louder, and the cabin noise is far greater. However, I would say there is no tin-like sound, just lots of the deep sound with some rasp.

·
Registered
63,542 Posts
Re: EuroSport Exhaust with JRL Mod (m3nt0s)

I just listened to it.
On a video it sounds nicer than the TME I heard a couple of years ago but I will make final judgement tomorrow (if I catch up with you).

·
6,444 Posts
Re: EuroSport Exhaust with JRL Mod (JRL)

Quote, originally posted by JRL »
I just listened to it.
On a video it sounds nicer than the TME I heard a couple of years ago but I will make final judgement tomorrow (if I catch up with you).

Jim,
I need to find you too... I need some advice.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Re: EuroSport Exhaust with JRL Mod (tomedkaz)

That sounds good, but I'm glad I left the resonator on mine. It's loud enough for me, and I like the sound level inside the cabin vs. outside the way it is. If I was a youngster with no chittlens, I'd have removed it.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: EuroSport Exhaust with JRL Mod (T5 for Life)

Quote, originally posted by T5 for Life »
If I was a youngster with no chittlens, I'd have removed it.

Oh, dem chittlens is gonna like da sound of dat der pipe with no resonatuh!

·
Registered
63,542 Posts
Re: EuroSport Exhaust with JRL Mod (tomedkaz)

Quote, originally posted by tomedkaz »

Jim,
I need to find you too... I need some advice.
BS' ing is free, ADVICE costs $75 and hour!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.