SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to find an authentic or replica Swedish plate for a show at the end of June. I was originally going to run a set of new overseas delivery plates, but the plates won't be back in time for the show. Anyone have a plate they want to part with? Authentic, replica, or even a custom one may fit the bill.

·
Registered
768 Posts
google Euro plates you can custom make one yourself and have it overnighted for ~ $50 from one of those sites, I forgot which one exactly.

·
Registered
63,542 Posts
Re: Euro plates (JTapper)

While we're at it, I could use a Euro or an OSD plate.
That 05 I have for sale must have been a OSD delivery, it has two very tiny holes (you can barely see them) in the ft bumper spaced way apart

·
Registered
112 Posts
I got Euro plates for sale from Germany, France, Great Britain, Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, Poland... Prices start at $20, and not going further than $45 for each plate. I have some pairs too. I can arrange deals on multiple purchase or broup buy. $7 for shipping in CONUS and Canada. Email me at : [email protected]

·
Registered
787 Posts
I could use one also....dont know what to put on it though....ill check one of those websites out.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Re: Euro plates (JRL)

Quote, originally posted by JRL »
While we're at it, I could use a Euro or an OSD plate.

+1.

I have been looking for a OSD plate from 05' for a while now. If anybody has one, let me know. I only want one to go behind my rear plate http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.