SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a sacer contact-less TPS sensor today and got rid of the ECM-9150 DTC. I now have a ECM-917F from what I have found is a trigger code if the ETM and Accelerator Pedal have a difference ( lag) of .9 seconds. Thr voltage reading for default on the original TPS was 1.39 volts so I put the sacer tps calibrated around the same (1.389). I have read many posts that the sacer should be set at 1.36 volts. Will .20 volts make enough difference to set the accelerator pedal code? Will ETM calibrate itself with the pedal after numerous drive cycles?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Accelerator Position Sensor

I installed a sacer contact-less TPS sensor today and got rid of the ECM-9150 DTC. I now have a ECM-917F from what I have found is a trigger code if the ETM and Accelerator Pedal have a difference ( lag) of .9 seconds. Thr voltage reading for default on the original TPS was 1.39 volts so I put the sacer tps calibrated around the same (1.389). I have read many posts that the sacer should be set at 1.36 volts. Will .20 volts make enough difference to set the accelerator pedal code? Will ETM calibrate itself with the pedal after numerous drive cycles?
Does anyone have experience with the EMS-917F code? From the lack of responses, it seems like I may be the only person? I will update for future Volvo owners when I figure it out.
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts