SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - EST Downpipe For P80 AWD Angle Flange- SOLD

SOLD!

Hi, I am selling an early EST 2.5" downpipe for a P80 AWD with angle flange turbo. I bought this used a few years ago and have recently upgraded to a 3". Comes with a known good Bosch front o2 sensor (I can't get it out. Broke the o2 Socket and said screw it.

The downpipe mounts, fits, and works well. I had it on my 1998 R with Angle flange turbo. After having it installed for a while, I noticed a metallic rattle coming from the upper part of the downpipe. I tried several things to try to get rid of the rattle up to and including hollowing the cat (although I believe it's coming from upstream somewhere). I can tap on the pipe and don't hear anything rattling, but it persists when the car is idling. It might be something stupid/simple. I don't know and have moved on to a new part. Someone with more time than me might be able to figure it out.

Besides the rattle, it is perfectly usable. There is some surface rust on the hardware, but it threads together fine. The cat is hollow and has dents all over (from hollowing it out) as seen in the pictures. I plan to cut the cat off completely to save shipping weight as it's pretty useless anyways (unless someone really wants it). You would just need to adapt this part to your existing exhaust and you'll have a cheap downpipe upgrade with a little elbow grease.

Asking $150 shipped to the lower 48 USA.

Paypal or cash picked-up in Indiana 46506.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold! Thanks everyone!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts