SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was driving down Lombard here in Portland the other day and happened to see an Amazon wagon for sale. Decided to whip around and check it out just for the hell of it and stumbled upon a mecca of vintage Volvo parts, all for sale! Met the owner of the wagon/business while checking it out the wagon. Guy was super friendly and let me poke around the whole place for a while. He said he's owned the whole place since 86, and has had it for sale for a few years. Said he doesn't do anything with computers, so I told him I'd snap some pics and throw them up here for him. Insane amount of parts, all neatly organized too. Awesome shop, lift, garage, etc. Even comes with a house! Incredible potential here, wish I had the money to buy the whole place myself. Anyway, here are some pics of the place, and said wagon, which seemed like a pretty damn good deal in and of itself. I'm not affiliated with the owner at all, just trying to help him out.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Is that an Austin A40 Somerset behind the hoist? It looks like it's been restored.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I lived in Portland about 10 years ago. What I wouldn't give to be able to buy this right now and start a new life.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Holy Volvo Mecca Batman!!! A Volvo lover better buy this place and and get an eBay account or something going. That is a lot of parts that many of us RWD owners/lovers are constantly asking for. Look at how many large tachs he's got!! Those things sell for $50+ on eBay!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Oh, all my dreams in one garage... and I could get a house with it!?!?

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts