SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a question from the guys building my engine; they have installed the darton sleeves and now ready to rebuild the engine, but they dont have the torque values for the bolts in the block and head. I have a V70 P2 manual but that doesn't have the values for the R, only the standard engine. Can anyone help me in the right direction? Its a 2003 V70R. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that was quick, thanks Stealthy! Just got home from work, after midnight here, and got the message from the shop on the way home. Didnt think i could get it to them tonight because im walking around like a zombie, so thanks for helping me get some more much needed sleep :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,062 Posts
I've had my own reasons to have found these before now, lol.

Make sure to check both for specific values, I never completely trust second hand lists.

One was a bit vague about piston squirters, almost making the galley plug torque values appear to the the torque for the squirter nozzles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.