SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the score with ENEM cams particulary on the K016 (focus RS turbo) ?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
The cams truly wake up the K16. The pair are a perfect match.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The cams truly wake up the K16. The pair are a perfect match.
Do they give more top end power ? What's the characteristics with them... and do you have a supplier link?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Power is under the peak, go to C30 world, lot's of pictures and discussion of the cams.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I feel a good investment on a V70R, just some feed back on the Enem cams :)

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Hey man, I take it all went well setting the VVT?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Yes so far so good. Did the north bay drive and really enjoy the new upper end from 45 all the way to red line. Just need to get Vida working and do some data logging to get a new Rica tune. Once I get the lower price Rica upgrade and Dyno I will then give the ARD tune a try.

Looks like the tuners should give you and I a discount for creating the data logging to sell tunes for the cams

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yes so far so good. Did the north bay drive and really enjoy the new upper end from 45 all the way to red line. Just need to get Vida working and do some data logging to get a new Rica tune. Once I get the lower price Rica upgrade and Dyno I will then give the ARD tune a try.

Looks like the tuners should give you and I a discount for creating the data logging to sell tunes for the cams

Does this mean your running the cams on a stock turbo?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Yes and the other mods in my sig.

R owners are a bit handicapped in a LOT of areas. I want to go with lager turbo but to be honest I'm limited to one, in my situation which is the K24 Hybrid. I'm WAY to old for the sound of a BOV LOL. Also the only easy mod for intake manifold is to to hone it. OR ship my car to Race Lab Fabrication to have one made ( in Houston)

Waiting on data logging.

BTW
Can anyone suggest WHAT is needed in the data logging for a tune upgrade ? Ideal , WOT, several speed runs through the gears ( its a GT) ? Not sure what to log and send.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts