SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 500 miles of blissful ownership I figured that I'd post some pictures of my Ember Black with amber interior and charcoal headliner. Please excuse the quality as my phone skews toward a greenish yellow tint and the overcast weather makes the car look black instead of a shimmering dark brown.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to hear that mate, I wouldn't have had it with the white headliner - the colors just don't match :)

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Congrats.....nice combination!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I couldn't picture the black headliner, it really looks good! thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does it look dark brown or black both from a distance and close up? I had heard that it looked black unless the light angle was just right.

·
Registered
18 Posts
After 500 miles of blissful ownership I figured that I'd post some pictures of my Ember Black with amber interior and charcoal headliner. Please excuse the quality as my phone skews toward a greenish yellow tint and the overcast weather makes the car look black instead of a shimmering dark brown.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
very nice looking ride. Congratulations.
i also ordered ember black w/ amber interior and black headliner on the momentum plus trim with vision package and optional 20" wheels. also noticed i have the exact same carseat.

·
Registered
298 Posts
We are getting the same interior - Amber with Black Headliner in our White T8. Scheduled to be here in 4 weeks!!!!:):):):)

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Love the Ember/Amber combo.......

·
Registered
159 Posts
Have to get kiddy car seat in Dubai colour scheme - matches perfectly.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great looking vehicle. That is one lucky kid who gets to enjoy the view from that car seat!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts