SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
It looks to be an impressive piece, and manufactured for Elevate by Turbosmart. I would run one and maybe if swap out and do a competive in depth review if I could get one for a sweet deal ;)

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I'm curious if theres a difference also. I might pick one up for my new turbo thats being done by Viva as we speak.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I put in my viva cbv just a few months ago. I can't justify this :( Looks super nice though!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I'm curious if theres a difference also. I might pick one up for my new turbo thats being done by Viva as we speak.
Why not have viva just install the forge unit while they are making your turbo. It's kind of a haste to swap out the cbv while the turbo is on the engine.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Why not have viva just install the forge unit while they are making your turbo. It's kind of a haste to swap out the cbv while the turbo is on the engine.
I already have there forge unit in my car now on my stock turbo. So I could have both if I want to try this one out.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
It looks to be an impressive piece, and manufactured for Elevate by Turbosmart. I would run one and maybe if swap out and do a competive in depth review if I could get one for a sweet deal ;)
Sounds like a good idea and do another great write up like on the Viva unit. Thanks for all the great info you post up the on the fourm and for helping me with mine.

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
can this be done in situ? Nice intructions for someone with a turbo already out of their car :/

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Sounds like a good idea and do another great write up like on the Viva unit. Thanks for all the great info you post up the on the fourm and for helping me with mine.
I appreciate that, and your welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts