SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any tricks to get ahold of someone at elevate. I've only called about 100 times and left message and email. I just want to buy a AMS.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Idk. Maybe they're closed today.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
same here i have called 5 times a day all this week and last lol no response yet.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
You have to email Don, that number is only for outgoing calls. You can also message him through facebook. Hence why some members here have no problems with don, and others do.

Also, OP, if you just want to buy an AMS from him, then why don't you just buy the AMS? What do you need to talk to him about? Maybe I can help you out as I own an ELEVATE AMS.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Yeah that too...just click add to cart and purchase it! He'll tell you if there's any problem with supplying it or anything, he informed me that the hood grille color combo I ordered wasn't available anymore and shipped out the color they did have..

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I too have had very positive experiences with Elevate, even when I was a moron and ordered the wrong part. Don didn't even charge me a restocking fee. They're usually pretty quick to respond to emails.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would just order online but I'm not sure if it comes with filter or not. In AMS description it says filter included. But when you add AMS kit to cart price drops by $88 the cost of a standard air filter. And why would I not want the race filter?

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
I would just order online but I'm not sure if it comes with filter or not. In AMS description it says filter included. But when you add AMS kit to cart price drops by $88 the cost of a standard air filter. And why would I not want the race filter?
The race filter allows more particulates into the engine, it's higher flowing. It's more for track days... when I ordered the AMS from iPd it came with the filter.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
yes, it comes with a filter. this is what you'll get:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just an update. Still no call back or email.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
As to customer service I say 100%.

Not my old fashion way, but way modern. I ordered a upper engine mount on Sunday night. When the order was complete I noticed it had the overnight shipping option. Being in California it was a waist. I sent an email right after the ordering to asking for ground shipping. When I check email at 9am Monday I had email with the correction and today 3 days later I had my part. Not by phone but more and more companies are email orientated. Not my style but they are good.

Ron

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I ordered it. Immediately after I received conf email from Don. With his personal email address communication is great. I'll def save his email incase I ever have to get ahold of him because the phone number and email addresses on the web site must not get checked.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Email was the quickest response for me.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I ordered it. Immediately after I received conf email from Don. With his personal email address communication is great. I'll def save his email incase I ever have to get ahold of him because the phone number and email addresses on the web site must not get checked.
I do only speak words of truth. Well, mostly, you know, when the sarcasm isn't coming out. Glad it worked out for ya.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts