SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a set of Elbrus I02 wheels with snow tires. The person I bought then from said they were used on his 2008 XC70. I tried to install them but the OEM lug bolts on my 2008 XC70 don't fit in the bore. I can't find much in the way of info on these wheels other than they were sold by Tire Rack several years ago. Does anybody know what type of seat these have? An Audi/VW lug bolt fits in the bore just fine and they are 14 -1.5 thread so they will work on a Volvo but I want to confirm that the seat is correct.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE - Figured I'd post an update in case anybody else looks at this. The seats are tapered so I used a set of lug bolts off of an Audi. They fit perfectly and the wheels are on the car working fine. You can also buy any aftermarket tapered 14 - 1.5 lug bolt. I had to pick one up from AZ because I only had 19. The Audi ones and the aftermarket ones don't have the separate cone washer, they are all one piece, so they are a smaller diameter. They also use a 17mm socket so I get to carry a breaker bar around all winter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts