SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 1993-1997 Volvo 850 sedans. <P>These have never been used, and are still in the original box. <P>Same sport springs they sell at IPD.<P>$200.00 obo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In general, the Eibach Pro-kit does around a 1" - 1.2" drop. I think it does a little more on the front than the rear, to accomodate extra weight in your trunk.<P>While I never installed these, my brother had an 850 just like mine with the Eibachs on there, and it looked really good (with stock 16"s).<P>I'm selling them because I don't own the 850 any more. I got them at wholesale which is why I'm selling them for so much less.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Aaronh: those springs sound good.. but don't you have to change the shocks too??<BR>i'm intrested... you still have them rite??<P>you are speaking $200 US dollars rite??<p>[This message has been edited by Speey2 (edited 03-25-2001).]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You don't have to change the shocks, but you might want to, depending on ride quality.<P>I'm afraid someone has spoken for the springs, but if I don't get his check in the mail soon, I'll let you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts