SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**sold 10/18/15**

($270 shipped continental US)
I bought, and installed these springs on my 2.5t awd, and promptly removed them. They have precisely 41 miles on them, a few scratches here and there solely from the install and removal process.

I'm taking a loss with shipping because they're not "new", but they are pretty much, would like $270 and I am paying shipping.

This is the worst of them all, but can gladly take closer pics of all 4 if you'd like.

Lemme know any questions

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trade for actual S60 AWD lowering springs?
Lol, tempting.
But no thanks, going to put whatever $ I get out of these into our honeymoon next year, calling off car mods until after that.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know how much shipping is app.?
I did a quick quote out to northern California last night, $60. It's a good size box and 28 pounds. Gimme your zip and I can calculate it.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
So...why did you take them off so quickly??
It lowered my non R more than I wanted. It made it perfectly flat, and looked good, but gave me more negative camber than I wanted (and the corrective parts aren't in my play money budget for the current time in life)

(I've got a thread going with more details about it over in the s60 forum)

**basically since I knew they wouldn't stay on, I pulled them immediately to resell in as new condition as possible and realign my car

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Monday bump, some things changed and now shipping is a bit cheaper, someone make me an offer

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hump Day bump, I am now paying shipping now.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm under the impression s60 only, but go check your correct part number, and if it matched...

Changing to Sold status though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts