SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Eibach lowering springs that I didn't get installed so I am seeing if I can sell it to somebody. I am looking for $274 which is the price I got it. The seals are still unbroken. Anybody interested?

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Re: Eibach Lowering Springs for S60 (Mr. T5)

quote:

I have a set of Eibach lowering springs that I didn't get installed so I am seeing if I can sell it to somebody. I am looking for $274 which is the price I got it. The seals are still unbroken. Anybody interested?
Do you know if they will fit a 2001 V70 T-5? I will also check to find out but if you know, let me know...I may be interested. How come you did not install them? Changed your mind or got something else?

Yannis

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Eibach Lowering Springs for S60 (GrecianVolvo)

I changed my mind last minute before the item arrived because I couldn't find a good place to install it around here. The dealership just hated me bring ing it in too...well if you are interested, that's great! I checked the store that sold me the part and they said it should be alright. But you might want to contact Eibach USA to make sure. The model number that I have here is 8425.140

1 - 3 of 3 Posts