SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63,013 Posts
Re: Eibach Lowering springs and sway bars... (zigger)

It will be fine, just watch the bumps and dips

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha ha ... Yeah he got pissed that I posted it online. I lost on him and the dealership. They said no didn't think I would mind and they wanted to make sure the car was ok?? LOL..
anyways I don't think the drop is enough to scrape the car is it? I don't have a body kit. Anyone have a pic of the R on Eibachs?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
no matter what setup/brand of springs/bars you go wtih - i'm sure you'll notice it.

when I put in springs/bars it was like a different car in terms of the handling. I would never go back to a stock suspension setup...i'd be too depressed to take it in the corners... you'll like it.

it's stiffer over big bumps...if you hit a pothole or something, you'll know it....but on reasonable smooth roads, the ride is fine.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Re: Eibach Lowering springs and sway bars... (JRL)

Quote, originally posted by JRL »
It will be fine, just watch the bumps and dips
Be good to also change the stock exhaust/driveshaft braket to the safety cable from TakSpeed, right?

Zigger, I found a local shop to make one for peanuts (I think they'll make me one for free, and maybe two for almost free, send me e-mail later).

The TakSpeed one is cheap and I want to support them but the darn shipping and taxes to Canada always make these small purchases hard to swallow.

LTA

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Re: (zigger)

i wouldn't say I "eat" them....but I can outrun an E46 M3.

Boosted, R-Rated, Johann...those guys have made some impressive hp numbers in an R and would probably ROAST most E46 M3s.....

i'll have to add nitrous or a different turbo to really kick their butt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.