Normal driving....1200F
Spirited driving peak...1650F

These readings were from Bank 1 Sensor 1
Stock ECU

· Registered
2,962 Posts
Re: EGT readings (juve021)

Quote, originally posted by juve021 »
Please post your normal driving and peak EGT temps and list if you are tuned or not. Thanks.

What are you up to now, Tony?

· Super Moderator
14,857 Posts
Re: (juve021)

Thanks Matt.

Randy, just trying to get the range for my OLED gauge so I can calibrate my thermocouple opamps correctly.

If you want tighter precision, I will do a datalog of the EGT on a full boost, full RPM run

· Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (phuz)

Quote, originally posted by phuz »

If you want tighter precision, I will do a datalog of the EGT on a full boost, full RPM run

Its ok. I think these numbers are good enough. Just trying to find a decent range to expect. Plus, the mounting point of my EGT probe will not be at the manifold so my numbers will be off (less) than these.

· Super Moderator
14,857 Posts
Re: (juve021)

Its ok. I think these numbers are good enough. Just trying to find a decent range to expect. Plus, the mounting point of my EGT probe will not be at the manifold so my numbers will be off (less) than these.

OK...these readings are actually from O2 sensor 1...which is located on the elbow of the Downpipe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.