SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 V70R (Titanium Grey/Nord) / 2016 XC90 T6
302 Posts
@awd6spd any fix to this I’m in the same conundrum. Except vida is giving me signal too low. I took apart every thing to clean and check and everything is solid. I unplug the maf connector and runs fine. When it’s plugged in it sounds like it used to but then dies.
Computer Personal computer Font Line Screenshot

Automotive lighting Car Hood Automotive tire Vehicle

M

·
Registered
302 Posts
I just think it’s odd that it runs better without the maf plugged in? I tried to run some parameters on vida but I’m hungry and steaks about done possibly after

·
Registered
302 Posts
The thing that sucks is I can’t keep the car running with the maf plugged in. There’s an air leak I just don’t know where I double checked everything. Guess somewhere maybe hidden near the tb.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yeah checked the pipe. I don’t know how I missed this when I had the air box out yesterday. Went to clean the bps and look what I see…..
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Automotive fuel system Hood

Volvos can be difficult sometimes. But damn it Ben think simple… right in front of my eyes for 3 days. Oh well…. Lessened learned. She got a cleaning at least

·
Registered
302 Posts
When I pulled the air box I said, “why’s there oily residue on it?” I summed it up as I haven’t cleaned the bay since last year and was waiting for the pollen to be done. Now I know why. But she’s good now! I’ll have a little add retighten hoses to the list of every other oil change. That wasn’t the only lose one…

1 - 6 of 6 Posts