SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nice! Good price, though I do wonder how the quality is.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think I got the sti s204 lip for about that or less. Mounting was a pain because its not flat but enough rivets and it fits nice and tight now.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
thanks for the link. i think I might buy this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
453 Posts
Just bought it...thanks Psy! ill report back when it arrives and I get it mounted.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
I think I got the sti s204 lip for about that or less. Mounting was a pain because its not flat but enough rivets and it fits nice and tight now.
I have one of those sitting in the garage also, just haven't gotten around to mounting it.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
That's a pretty good price I'm gonna have to pick one of those up. It'll go nicely with my black/silver theme.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
these are gonna be sold out before i can nab one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Wonder what the "small modifications" to get it to fit are. Anyone who already has this want to chime in?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Not new to the site.i like the look when it fits the full width of the bumper. The guy did a cracking job.

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?189961-Custom-front-lip-for-the-VR%85Kinda
I remember that thread, he did do a really professional job.

If all you want is a subtle lip, why not just use EZ-lip? I think it's ridiculous they charge so much for it ($35 now) but it's cheaper than $100 and I think would look even better since it's a custom fit. In my opinion, it looks no different that the plastic lip in the eBay posting. Disadvantage of not being able to paint it though if you wanted to.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts