SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Don't know anything about the actual product but from an eBayer prospective, An overseas seller plus ANY negative and neutral feedback would scare me off.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Fits and looks quite good, I have both front + rear installed on my 2003 (had them for 2 years)...

I think these have been discussed here before, unless it was on another forum...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fits and looks quite good, I have both front + rear installed on my 2003 (had them for 2 years)...

I think these have been discussed here before, unless it was on another forum...
What do you use to install it to the bumper? Screws. Can you provide pixs?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes, only screws.... They come unpainted without any installation instructions, but they've been sitting tight for 2 years now, so I'm guessing it's ok :)

Front: http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/abjoroy/xc90/Untitled.jpg

Rear: http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/abjoroy/xc90/867ef79c.jpg

I can take some better pics if you'd like, these ones are the best I got at the moment :p

Where did you order your VOLVO letters from? I want to update my 2003 and am planning to do what you did.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
if you can take a pic on the front without lights one will be nice...seems that the rear one is like the oem one. But the front didnt see them before.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
looks good, what kind of material is?-

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did you get it professionally painted?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I think I'd say they're made from fiberglass. Yes, got them professionally painted at a local paint shop. I've seen them painted silver on eBay also, at a higher price of course.

·
Registered
523 Posts
was the bixenon a plug and play? i have an 06 with xenon and the lighting on it is brutal and like to get the newer (07+) version.

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
2007+ headlamps, 2012 grill & "fog" lamps. Changed the rears too to 2012, there is another thread about that here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts