SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: eBay body kit... (sneyeper13)

I was told it is the same design as the dynamic trim. Made by the same manufacturer or something like that. I'd email them and confirm the material.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: eBay body kit... (carreragt7)

Quote, originally posted by carreragt7 »
I was told it is the same design as the dynamic trim. Made by the same manufacturer or something like that. I'd email them and confirm the material.

According to the link the oem lip kit is made from polyurethane which is going to be much more flexible than the fiberglass VIS one.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (sneyeper13)

Pretty sure you can order it thru the dealer painted in select paint codes. Thats what my plan was but id have to check again.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: (ForceFed Motorsports)

I ordered my '06 Flint Grey Body Kit w/spoiler through my dealer back in 2005, paid little over $1400. I wonder what it costs these days....

2005 V50 T5 AWD w/Geartronic|Premium,Convenience,Audio,Climate|Thule RacK|EST Front Upper Sway Bar|Evolve Rear Lower Sway Bar|Evolve FMIC|Evolve Turbo Intake Pipe|Heico Dual Sport Exhaust|Heico Alum. Door Lock Pins|Heico Alum. Sport Pedals w/Dead Pedal

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
You can get only specific parts from the dealership. HOWEVER! it's going to be a lot more expensive and really not worth it. I asked for a front lip and they quoted me 450.

You cannot order it painted from the dealership. Only specific colours like grey, red and silver. I asked for black and it's not possible. You will have to get the primed version and bring it somewhere to get it painted.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (Vash13)

Yeah its only a few paint codes like silver, because every freakin S40 is silver lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.